PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE’s stock price was all over the place this week. There was an early-week peak, then a big drop on Wednesday, and a surge again on Friday following news of WWE Network expanding to India.
– Monday, October 19: Closing Price of $19.78 per share, up one percent from last Friday’s close of $19.60.
The stock came close to $20 per share, but settled at $19.87.
– Tuesday, October 20: Closing Price of $20.31 per share, up two-and-a-half percent from Monday’s close.
The stock climbed as high as $20.42 per share.
– Wednesday, October 21: Closing Price of $18.95 per share, down 6.7 percent from Tuesday’s close.
The stock started as high as $20.42, but fell as low as $18.90 per share.
– Thursday, October 22: Closing Price of $19.24 per share, up 1.5 percent from Wednesday’s close. There was not much movement on a low volume day.
Also, WWE declared its standard quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for both Class A and B stock. The record date is December 15 and payment date is December 28.
– Friday, October 23: Closing Price of $20.82 per share, up eight percent from Thursday’s close.
The stock shot up as high as $21.33 per share, the highest point in two months dating back to August 21.
Updated 2015 Scoresheet
2015 High – $23.63 (Aug. 6)
2015 Low – $9.82 (Jan. 20 – 52-week low)
52-Week Range – $9.82-23.63
Current Market Value – $1.58 billion