TORQ reveal new Brexit bar
November 11, 2020 | News | No Comments
TORQ says: “The new TORQ Brexit Bar contains 52% crispy leaves and 48% succulent remainsins. Formulated by TORQ’s Performance Nutrition team to give the UK population the energy they need to cope with the stresses and strains of the Brexit process. These bars can be purchased by our European friends too, as long as we are able to ship them before the 31st October, or they might get held up in customs.