November 16, 2020 | News | No Comments
— According to a report by Fightful.com, WWE has recently extended the contract of Jeff Hardy for “at least another year.” This extension isn’t a new contract or agreement, but rather the company’s right to extend (or freeze) the deal due to the fact that Hardy is currently injured and not competing. What this means is that Jeff is likely tied up with WWE until at least 2021, while his brother Matt Hardy is locked in until 2020. WWE previously had signed both Hardys to two year contracts in 2017 with a company option for another year, which they triggered.
— With Matt under contract until the spring of 2020 and Jeff until at least 2021, this likely means that the brothers would not be able to take their Hardy Boyz tag team to any independent promotions or competitors for another couple of years and it’s fair to wonder if Matt would stick around in WWE for an additional year with Jeff.
- “Season Premiere Of WWE RAW” w/ BROCK LESNAR & Two HUGE Matches Announced For Sept. 30 …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: Cardiff Blues Store