– A lot of the WWE main roster talents were backstage for NXT “Takeover: Brooklyn” at the Barclays Center last night.
– WWN Live’s Gabe Sapolsky and Sal Hamanoui were backstage and in the crowd for Takeover last night. There were definitely meetings going on between WWN and WWE yesterday this weekend about their potential working relationship.
– New Japan Pro Wrestling President Naoki Sugabayasi, Gedo and Tiger Hatori were backstage last night at Takeover also. They were visiting with NXT Champion Finn Balor and Jushin “Thunder” Liger.
– Japanese women’s wrestling star Kanna was shown in the crowd last night. It’s been rumored for several weeks that she signed with WWE and could be working as a veteran wrestler (like Rhyno) or as a trainer at the Performance Center.
* Backstage News Headed Into Tonight’s WWE SummerSlam PPV